Your EssentialCheck Out Our Blog! Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn
Affiniti 360 Consulting is an innovative, value oriented leader in human resource consulting, compensation consulting, and benefits brokerage. Our average staff experience exceeds 25 years. We utilize a 1099 to W2 employee path to keep overhead low. All 1099 employees are permanent - never temporary. Work volume determines 1099 employee hours. 1099 to W2 conversion only occurs if supported by consistent work volume. Our experience spans a variety of industries and include government and nonprofit sectors. We have serviced clients located throughout the US in: NC, SC, VA, TN, GA, FL, IN, MI, NY, CT, IL, CO, TX, CA, KS and more...
We provide Human Resources expertise and guidance to businesses that may not have a need for a full-time Human Resources Manager or to an overburdened HR department requiring additional assistance to complete a specific Human Resources project. Our goal is to provide economic and efficient Human Resource Management for your organization, whether you employ one or hundreds of individuals.
Affiniti 360 Consulting Benefits Brokerage specializes in employee benefits focused entirely on serving the needs of businesses and their employees. Through our in-depth knowledge of the markets, we help our clients find the right benefit solutions and help them ensure successful implementation and continued success with their benefits program.
An increasingly competitive market requires creative solutions that align with your corporate strategy, while simultaneously attracting, motivating and retaining top talent. Affiniti 360 Consulting designs pay programs that are market and performance focused and easy to explain, administer and are flexible and cost-effective solutions for every employer, regardless of size.
Look through our
Growing Acute Care Hospital System in aggressive acquisition mode.
Client #2 is a manufacturing firm with locations in 18 states.
Client #3 is a global manufacturing firm headquartered in Tennessee.
Affiniti 360 Consulting Corporation
212 South Tryon Street, Suite 380
Charlotte, NC 28281
Office: (980) 677-1184
Fax: (980) 999-1833
Get In Touch
Human Resource Consulting
A human resources consultant is most effective when serving as an extension of your exclusive office and/or personnel staff, working closely with you to understand the special needs and objectives of your organization.
We provide Human Resources expertise and guidance to businesses that may not have a need for a full-time Human Resources Manager, or to an overburdened HR department requiring additional assistance to complete a specific Human Resources project. You may be a small business with in-house personnel that manage Human Resources at your office or you could be a growing business planning an HR services department to manage the increasing employee volume.
Regardless your situation, HR is an indispensable part of every business and HR services ensure the development of a mutually satisfactory and productive employer-employee relationship.
Based on the level of consulting needed, Affiniti 360 Consulting HR offers a number of services that benefit your organization irrespective of your having in-house HR or not. We can provide you with "a la carte" services for project based consulting or you can choose from one of our consulting suites.
VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
This suite provides you access to a highly skilled Human Resources Professional who will provide individual and specific support to your business. Our goal is to provide economic and efficient Human Resources Management for your organization, whether you employ one or hundreds of individuals. We provide guidance or act as the HR representative in situations such as:
- Making a Hiring Decision
- Questions regarding a New or Revised Policy or Form
- Issues and Circumstances Requiring Disciplinary Action
- Benefit Questions
- Procedures Prior to Termination
- Regulatory Issues Including FMLA and ERISA
- FLSA and Wage Issues
- Additional Personnel Questions, Concerns or Issues
- Questions Regarding Current Company Policies, Procedures and Corresponding Forms
COMPREHENSIVE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
This suite suits businesses who wish to completely outsource their Human Resources procedures. All of the features of the Virtual Human Resources Manager, along with a specific number of onsite hours and a more comprehensive list of services including but not limited to:
- State and Federal Employment Regulation Compliance
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Personnel Policy Development
- Cultural Due Diligence (Pre-mergers & acquisitions)
By choosing either of the Suites, you will have access to a fully integrated web-based HRIS system which includes the following functional HRM/HCM modules:
- Human Resources
- Time and Billing
- Employee Benefits
- Online Enrollment
HRM/HCM Intergrated Web
Get maximum software longevity, flexibility, and functionality for your business...today! Our RIA (Rich Internet Application) software is written from the ground up as a Web-based, SOA (Web Services) application on the frontend and backend. It's advanced web software which means maximum flexibility, ease-of-use and security for you and your end users. Perhaps most importantly, though, this type of technology is assured to live on way into the future. Our solution provides maximum software longevity, flexibility, and functionality for your business.
Development of our HRM/HCM solution was started by three individuals with a combined 45 years' experience in IT. Our developer's sole effort was and is the advancement of the system and meeting the needs of our clients.
SYSTEM OVERVIEW INTEGRATED
View your information on any browser, but just as importantly, know that your software is designed for today and many years into the future. It's also:
- Accessible - Access key information from any type of 24/7 from any location and any type of machine for your employees, partners, vendors, and customers.
- Painless - Forget about loading lots of software on individual machines. All you need is Adobe Flash.
- Secure - Enjoy the peace-of-mind that we use the same technology as secure credit card transactions...for only the individuals/groups you approve - employees, contractors, or third parties.
- Virtual - Control not only the access levels to specific information at the user or group levels but also enable different views of the information.
- Advanced - Take advantage of our Rich Internet Application (RIA) and Web Services (SOA) architecture which is THE direction of software development for years to come.
The software can be customized to your own business model and processes. Besides being incredibly pricey and painful to implement, most ERP's are known to be pretty static in their functionality. We conform to your business and not the other way around. You know that your business is going to keep changing; why not have software that can change with you?
Employees, clients, vendors, or partners you specify can securely access the system from anywhere within your company or across the globe, 24/7. On the frontend, all a user needs are two things:
- An Internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Netscape and the common Flash plug-in
- Any version of Windows, Macintosh, or Linux on your PC, Mac, or other machine.
Designed so that it's easy and cost-effective for your IT department; the software was built to work with the best, most reliable and most cost-effective backend software and hardware:
- Windows Server
- Linux Databases
- Microsoft SQL Server
- PostgreSQL Web Server
The backend is also fully integrated with an AI rules engine. The screen content is Flash, and all data is interchanged with standard Web Services.
The software runs on, is maintained, and is backed up on our secure server(s) eliminating the need to use your own in-house equipment. However, if you prefer to host the application by your own IT staff (in-house or contract) we are available for any assistance that you need.
Affiniti 360 Consulting Benefits Brokerage specializes in employee benefits focused entirely on serving the needs of local businesses and their employees. Through our in-depth knowledge of the markets, we help our clients find the right benefit solutions and help them ensure successful implementation and continued success with their benefits program. Because we work for our clients and not an insurance company, we are in a better position to advise and serve. When you buy insurance, you want an advocate who will properly assess the risks you face and give you an objective analysis of the marketplace; i's up to you to make the final choice.
We are Brokers not Agents, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. Affiniti 360 Consulting represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies; therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM AFFINITI 360 CONSULTING BENEFITS BROKERAGE
We are licensed and trained in the area of employee benefits and possess the depth of market knowledge to help our clients deliver competitive benefit plans to their employees. We are continuously being educated on the current trends and legislation in employee benefits and how that may affect our clients.
OUR REGULATORY SUPPORT
We provide assistance with Federal and State employer requirements such as COBRA, State Continuation, Employment Non-Discrimination Act, HIPAA, ERISA, ARRA, FMLA and many other areas of employer requirements which are ever changing and may affect your benefits plans.
At Affiniti 360 Consulting, we provide these additional services for you:
- Full Service Administration
- Claims Assistance
- Invoice Billing Support
- Enrollments and Terminations
- Personal Service for All Employees
- Annual Premium Negotiations
It is becoming more and more challenging to develop and implement a compensation strategy that meets the needs of your company and your employees, while withstanding greater public and regulatory scrutiny. At the same time, an increasingly competitive market requires creative solutions that align with your corporate strategy, while simultaneously attracting. Motivating and retaining top talent. Affiniti 360 Consulting designs pay programs that are market and performance focused and easy to explain, administer and are flexible and cost-effective solutions for every employer, regardless of size.
Whether a client wants to reflect leading edge concepts to uniquely differentiate their pay programs from that offered by competitors or wants a more traditional, tried-and-true method of salary program administration that is more trusted and understood, at Affiniti 360 Consulting you can be assured that we will construct a plan that is right for you.
OUR COMPENSATION SERVICES
- Job Analysis on Existing Job Descriptions
- FLSA Exemption Review and Compliance Audits
- Market Pricing of Individual Positions
- Cost Impact Analysis
- Salary Structure and Job Leveling
- Internal/External Equity Assessment
- Variable Pay Plan Design
- Performance Appraisal Program Review and Development
- Incentive Plan Design and Development
- Executive Compensation Review
- Design and Development of Sales Compensation Programs
- Development of Legally Complaint Job Definitions and Descriptions
- Annual Updates to Pay Structures and Special Project Support
- Design and Development of Alternative Pay Programs
Broad based employee compensation and benefits, incentive & salary structures, market pricing
• Client Background: Client #1
- Growing Acute Care Hospital System in aggressive acquisition mode.
• Affiniti 360 Consulting's Work for Client #1
- To assist Client #1 with the acquisition of four hospitals, Affiniti 360 evaluated the highly diverse pay practices for various jobs within each of the facilities. The objective was to build pay ranges that would be applicable across the Client #1 organization once the mergers had been completed. Because each organization had a different strategy and approach to compensation, it was a considerable accomplishment to create uniform and consistent structures for compensation and benefits, incentives, and salaries.
- Each facility had distinctly different basic pay practices. For example, some managers were paid at a much higher scale at one of the merged facilities. In another of the merged facilities, employees benefited from a very rich bonus program. For a third merged facility, the seemingly similar jobs were not actually comparable because this facility was larger than those of the other merged entities.
- By the conclusion of the project, Affiniti 360 and Client #1 ensured that all employees in like jobs were treated in a similar manner relative to their salaries. Additionally, Affiniti 360 helped ensure that incentive compensation was fair for all employees by evaluating and redesigning the bonus program.
• Client Background: Client #2
- Client #2 is a manufacturing firm with locations in 18 states.
• Affiniti 360 Consulting's Work for Client #2
- Affiniti 360 is Client #2'S benefits broker. Affiniti 360 was successful in attaining this client from a fortune 500 benefits firm and due to Affiniti 360's aggressive pricing structure, Client was able to substantially reduce their annual brokerage fees without any loss of service. Affiniti 360 successfully negotiated the year 1 renewal resulting in a 5% reduction from the previous broker and in year 2 was able to negotiate the renewal to keep administrative fees flat and a minimal increase in stop-loss.
Human Resource Consulting
• Client Background: Client #3
- Client #3 is a global manufacturing firm headquartered in Tennessee.
• Affiniti 360 Consulting's Work for Client #3
- Client #3 retained Affiniti 360 to retool their employee handbook and policy manual which were outdated and needed to be revised to include new laws and a more global structure. Due to Affiniti 360's work, the client put us on retainer to support local HR professionals and keep them abreast of regulatory issues and any changes within specific state laws.